Photolog 2020: Day 262 of 366

on
Friday, September 18, 2020

Been so busy unpacking, organizing, getting more stuff from the old house, loading, and unloading that I barely have time to do anything else. Looking for a quick lunch, I was hit by a sudden craving for shawarma, so I went to Greek Stop and got myself the chicken shawarma with rice, potatoes, and Greek salad (with extra tzatziki and hot sauce, obviously). Eating this lunch platter is, by far, going to be the best 20 minutes of my day.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9