Photolog 2020: Day 260 of 366

on
Wednesday, September 16, 2020

D-Day. Spent 15 hours moving my stuff into my new condo. (I'm not even close to being done yet and I had movers.) I asked Ronsee to come over to help me install my curtains and shower rod and assemble my desk. But then he also ended up helping me properly install my internet modem as well as move over fifteen 50+ pound crates. And he brought me a Starbucks cold brew. (He is my BFF for a reason, y'all.) So I treated us to a sushi platter dinner from Gal's, thus making it the first official meal in my new home. 🎉🍣😊
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9