BTS FESTA 2020: BTS Profile 1

on
Saturday, June 6, 2020
BigHit released this year's BTS profiles for FESTA!


[Bangtan Profile Written by Us]

Group name: Bangtan Sonyeondan

Member composition: Arem, Jwahob, Jaka, Boo, Jaman, Sooga, Jjin

Birthday: 2013.06.13

Age: 7 years old 🎂

Nickname: BTS, with everything good attached to it

B
T
S






FIRE 🔥

What's popular within the team these days: Game
RRRRRR ~ Rap Monster!

Special characteristic: They're very united to the extent that it's scary, but their power is tremendous...!!
RM

2019 Self-Evaluation: Hm... fulfilled it well enough in my own way. Let's be more faithful to each moment.

2020 Goal: To decrease resentment and hatred, and not become used to helplessness. To continue to become a new person in some area.

SUGA

2019 Self-Evaluation: Hm, released a lot ... let's work hard this year also.

2020 Goal: I really want to be good at English!

JIN

2019 Self-Evaluation: I released it. It was impressive. A cool person who keeps to what he says.

2020 Goal: To go camping with Yoongi

J-HOPE

2019 Self-Evaluation: You did so well, jjwehope~ I congratulate you~

2020 Goal: To maintain my energy!!

JIMIN

2019 Self-Evaluation: Because of it, I met good friends, learnt about the precious nature of the things beside me, and through its help, recognize joy to be joy.

2020 Goal: I want to make a firm path that allows for my happiness.

V

2019 Self-Evaluation: I think I really did work hard.

2020 Goal: In 2020, also, I would like to be healthy and happy. It'd be good if I became more spirited/active.

JUNGKOOK

2019 Self-Evaluation: Considering what I'd said, I don't feel as though I did anything in particular. C'mon man, put some effort in!!!

2020 Goal: 2020 is passing by quickly, and I want to make sure to achieve one thing at the very least. Let's not be lazy, let's keep moving and try something.


Charming Points of BTS

RM: Even I don't know now.. They're cute, handsome, sincere, and cool.

SUGA: Watch them perform. Please make sure to do so.

JIN: Old but cute.

J-HOPE: Just... the fact that they're good at what they do!

JIMIN: Such good songs, good chemistry, good performances, good relationship, greedy [for success], bad at games, bad at sports. Aren't they cute?

V: The feeling that the seven feels like one.

JUNGKOOK: Honestly, I know so well about how hard the members work, but I think 💜ARMYs💜 would know the charming points better. I'm just going to try my best to grow so that I can show the new sides of me and be cooler!
The Secret to BTS' Teamwork

RM: All the times we spent breathing together

SUGA: Rather than trying to understand, we now accept each other

JIN: They do things well without being asked

J-HOPE: Communication!!

JIMIN: Conversation, acceptance, reconciliation, love

V: When you build teamwork together for a long, long time, the members become tighter than a family

JUNGKOOK: We know each other all so well and are so close. That's really all. (That's what motivates me and makes me try and work harder!)


Words I Want to Say to ARMY

RM: I hope that we can be each other's support/will (의지) and role model (귀감)..!
I continue to reflect on and examine myself as I look at you all and learn from you.
I hope that this year too, you can safely, without fail... our love... 💜

SUGA: ARMY, whom I'm always thankful and apologetic to, I wanted to be together with more of you in more places [this year], and it's truly a shame that it couldn't be that way. Let's be sure to see each other soon, okay?

JIN: Live each and every day happily. I'm doing so myself!

J-HOPE: Why is it that I miss you so these days ...~
Please always be healthy and not get sick!!
Let's gain strength for this year so that we can work on being happy!!
JIMIN: I am spending sizeable times with you. I believe that these times have grown us, made us able to care for another, and had us recognize once more the reason for our existence. For this reason, I want to continue our precious relationship for a long time, stacking lots of lovely memories for us both.
So please always stay by our side.
I love you.

V: Kim Taehyung, who regularly acts cute, loves ARMY more than before.

JUNGKOOK: To the ARMYs that I miss, hello! 💜 It's JK. I'm writing these words now, but by the time [you're reading this], would we be able to be happily in concert with you?! ㅠㅠ I miss you so! I wrote a song for this FESTA, and it'd be great if you liked it! Please listen to it a lot, please never be sick, and live out a happy day by day~ 💜💜💜 I love you 💜3💜


(Image credit: BTS Facebook)
(Translations by: Wisha and Doolset)
1 comment on "BTS FESTA 2020: BTS Profile 1"
  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9