BTS FESTA 2020: BTS Profile 1 — RM + SUGA

on
Saturday, June 6, 2020
This year's FESTA profiles for RM and Suga:


Profile by RM

Name: Kim Namjoon / RM

Birthday/Age: 94.09.12 / 27

Nickname: Advocate of peace

Specialty: Walking

Hobbies: Reading books, going to exhibits, bonsai, looking around unfamiliar neighbourhoods

Role within the team: Cutie pie and the fourth oldest
Members to RM

SUGA is my respect.
JIN is my comedy partner.
J-HOPE is my spiritual comrade.
JIMIN is my friend.*
V is my cute dongsaeng.
Jungkook is my cute friend.

* note: he wrote 칭구 (ching-gu) instead of 친구 (chin-gu), making it cuter.



RM — Q&A

Best movie of life: One Fine Spring Day

Best ending fairy: Jweke~~~💜

When I'm the most handsome: 66-67kg, with makeup and hair done

Career-wise (or appearance-wise), best period of my life: Now, truly. (In many ways)

Favourite movie genres: Documentary, romance, animation

Most inspiring book: The Unbearable Lightness of Being

If I could be invisible for a day?: Go to an art museum and enjoy the exhibits alone

Favourite moon: Crescent moon

Favourite time of the day: 10-12AM, 2-3AM

Happiest moment of the day: Coming back home after work and reading a book (+ coffee)

To the me of seven years ago: Thank you for making the me of now.

Recently fell in love with: Reading books, Netflix, stonework

On holidays, sleeping vs. catching up on TV shows: Riding a bicycle

Korean food vs. Chinese food vs. Japanese food vs. Western food vs. Others?: Korean food without a question!


Profile by SUGA

Name: Min Yoongi / MIN YUN KI

Birthday/Age: 930309 / 28

Nickname: Minsugacheonjaejjangjjangmanbboongbboong

Specialty: Rap

Hobby: Basketball

Role within the team: Grandfather
Members to SUGA

RM is my leader.
Jin is my hyung.
J-Hope is my vitamin.
Jimin is the funniest man to me these days.
V makes me jealous for his handsomeness.
Jungkook is my makdoongie.*

* 막둥이 (makdoongie) is a version of 막내 (maknae) with extra affection.


SUGA — Q&A

Favourite time of the day: 2AM

Something that must be at home: Bed

Recently fell in love with: History

Best among the five senses: Auditory sense

Long padding vs. coat in winter: Long padding

First thing I do after waking up: Go to the bathroom

My know-how to overcome jet lag: Close my eyes and meditate quietly

First thing I say when picking up the phone: Hello?

Food that I can eat seven times a week: Pyongyang naengmyeon

Favourite moon: Full moon

Something I make sure to bring with me when going abroad: Music equipment

Favourite subject in school: Society

What would I do on the day before the world ended? I'd like to talk with my family and greet the end while being asleep

If I had to choose one between sleeping and catching up on TV shows on a holiday?: Sleeping


(Image credit: BTS Facebook)
(Translations by: Doolset)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9