BTS "ON" 7-Second Interviews

on
Sunday, March 8, 2020

Jin: "You know, they say-" [7-second timer goes off] [looks affronted] "So that's how it's gonna be?"

Q. Which concept photo was your best look?
Jin: "It was sort of… You can't see my face, but when I had wings like this…" [opens arms wide] "…and you know-" [7-second timer goes off] [taken aback] [blinks]
Jungkook: "I think I look best in scenes like playing games with the members and-" [7-second timer goes off] [looks offended] [blinks]
J-Hope: "I liked the winged jacket the most. It was something new-" [7-second timer goes off] [taken aback] [blinks]

Q. What's the most hip new word you learned recently?
RM: [thinking deeply] [sigh] "… I'm not that hip…" [thinks some more] "Hip!"

Q. What food must you have in your fridge?
Jungkook: "Milk! Soda! Eggs!" [7-second timer goes off] "Wait! Ah, kimchi!"

Q. What food can you eat for a whole month?
Jungkook: "Do I have to eat just this for a month?"
Staff: "Yes."
Jungkook: [thinking very seriously] "…" [7-second timer goes off]

Q. Show us your charm for 7 seconds.
Jin: [throws peace signs] "Wow, so cute. Wow, so sweet." [blinks, looks at staff in question]
RM: [blows kiss] [throws peace signs] [turns serious, rubs chin alluringly] "...Hello." [smirks]
V: [stares blankly into camera]
Jimin: "You've been watching me being charming this whole time."
Jungkook: [sighs] "…" [7-second timer goes off] [chuckles to himself] "It'd be hilarious if that's it."
J-Hope: "Guys, my very being is charming. What more do I have to give?" [smug]
Suga: "Show off my charm, you say." [crosses arms] "Stoic is my charm." [continually nods]

I need seven-second interviews every single day.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9