Photolog 2020: Day 50 of 366

on
Wednesday, February 19, 2020
London Fog and Almond Vanilla Latte

Western omelette with (revolutionary) potato waffles

Went for brunch with my friend Maegan at Starving Artist 'cause we were craving their (revolutionary) potato waffles. I wanted to get their Western waffle sandwich, but they don't make it with the (revolutionary) potato waffles, so our lovely server suggested getting the (revolutionary) potato waffles with a Western omelette on the side instead. All you gotta know is that it was delicious and the potato waffles are still revolutionary. (Also, bonus points to our server who, upon seeing my BT21 x Anti Social Social Club hoodie, asked me if I was going to the BTS concerts in May and then proceeded to talk about BTS with me for ten minutes. I love that you can always find and bond with ARMYs everywhere.)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9