Photolog 2018: Day 354 of 365

on
Thursday, December 20, 2018

Well, look what finally arrived today. My BT21 x Anti Social Social Club hoodies (I got these two from the collab, and then this one from the regular BT21 capsule collection). It took them five weeks to finally ship it. Legit, it's been so long that I almost forgot about this order until I got the shipping notice. I think this might be the longest I've ever waited for a company just to prepare an order for shipment. Thank god they use 2-Day Shipping for international orders, otherwise I might have had to wait until February to get them.

Still, they're pretty freaking cute.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9