BTS Comeback Special: '보'이는 '라'이브 '해'요

on
Friday, February 21, 2020

As per tradition, the boys did their comeback special on V Live last night and THEY WERE ADORABLE. There's no subtitles (yet), but weirdly enough, I got the gist of what all of them were saying, to the point where I could even laugh with them at certain comments made. (Perhaps I should actually learn Korean? I mean, at least 50% of the content I watch is in Korean, anyway...) I love watching these comeback specials live because there's these awkward silences during unscripted parts and then all the giggles that ensue afterwards, not to mention accidental leakage of spoilers of their new album. Kinda sucks that they didn't play any goofy games this time like they used to during their comeback specials, but I guess they don't have as much time these days, and they're probably tired AF from the jet lag and all the promotional stuff they have to do while in NYC. With how big they are now, they really don't have to do these comeback specials anymore, but I love that they keep up with the tradition of it just for us.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9