Photolog 2019: Day 276 of 365

on
Thursday, October 3, 2019

Got some BTS goodies delivered today! I technically already have the BTS World OST, but they came out with the limited edition set like, a month later, and as you know, I'm an avid BTS multimedia collector, so I obviously had to have it... (I mean, it's the same reason I order every version of all their albums, you know?) The limited edition set comes in a huge pink box with the BTS World logo embossed on the lid in holographic print; it comes with the BTS World OST, of course, along with a set of eight magnets, a "BTS World Manager" card with a pouch, a set of seven photo cards for all the members, and a rolled poster. So basically I didn't need it at all because, like, I'm not about to carry around a "BTS World Manager" card in my wallet, but you know, it's a collector's item so whatever. Plus, I got both the Suga photo card and the Suga game coupon card inside the OST this time, so hi, worth it. (In case you haven't noticed already, my rationale goes right out the window when it comes to BTS.)


I also got the special edition Bring the Soul: The Movie ticket that was exclusive to Megabox movie theatres in South Korea. We don't get cool shit like this for movies here, so I got a ticket from Jaewon, 'cause again, it's a collector's item and I am a sucker for these things. The ticket is holographic on one side with the poster visual in matte on the other side, and it comes with a postcard, a photo card, and a poster. And now I really need to make a trip to Ikea because I've literally run out of shelf space for all my BTS merch...
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9