Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 597

on
Monday, October 21, 2019
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. What was the first skin care product you ever bought on your own? Clean & Clear Deep Cleaning Astringent. I was probably 12 or 13, had some mild acne, and thought this stuff would help. It did not. Just made my skin dry and itchy.

  2. If you knew you couldn't fail at it, what's one thing you would try? Investing in stocks.

  3. Yoga pants or jeans? The best of both worlds: Jeggings. Only because I don't own yoga pants or jeans. In my world, it's leggings or jeggings.

  4. A perfume (or other scented product) you've worn within the last month? Fresh Hesperides Grapefruit Eau de Parfum. I use it when I need a pick-me-up, so basically I've been using it everyday for the past month.

  5. Something you think is fun? Collecting BTS merch and multimedia. Also watching, reading about, or looking at BTS or BTS content. Really, BTS as a whole has become my ultimate hobby.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9