Photolog 2019: Day 294 of 365

on
Monday, October 21, 2019
Fresh Soy Face Exfoliant and Ole Henriksen Glow2OH Dark Spot Toner

Saturday Skin Bright Potion Probiotic Power Serum and Freeze Frame Moisturizing Beauty Essence

Finally got around to checking my mail box and found my Sephora package. (Apparently, it arrived several days ago. Oops.) I had gotten a 20% off Family & Friends discount code from a friend, so I had to take advantage (even though there's likely going to be a VIB sale next month). Again, no makeup this time, just skincare: a new tube of Fresh Soy Face Exfoliant (it was my holy grail for a while, but it was pricey as hell so I strayed to try other brands, but I haven't found anything I like better), a bottle of Ole Henriksen Glow2OH Dark Spot Toner (which I've been wanting to try out for a while now to help fade my pigmentation and redness, but it might be too good to be true so we'll see), plus a bottle of Saturday Skin Bright Potion Probiotic Power Serum (for dullness and uneven texture) and Freeze Frame Moisturizing Beauty Essence (for extra hydration) since I've been really enjoying Saturday Skin's products and because winter's coming and I needed some new serums. That should tide me over until next year, right? (It has to. I have way too much BTS merch to focus on.)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9