Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 578

on
Monday, June 10, 2019
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Fruit or vegetables? Ooh, this is a tough call... But I've had to cut down on a lot of fruit because they have such high sugar levels and I eat way more vegetables nowadays, so I'm gonna go with vegetables.

  2. Ulta or Sephora? I'm gonna go with Sephora because we don't have Ulta here and I've never been to one in the US.

  3. Have you ever had a pet who disliked your significant other? No, because the only pet I've ever had was a hamster and I was 8 at the time and thus did not have a significant other.

  4. Wearing perfume or cologne while you're working out in a public place: a do or a don't? A do, as long as you don't spray too much or the scent itself isn't too overwhelming.

  5. Do you like your water with or without ice? With. It's the same with pop. It just tastes better with ice.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9