LINE FRIENDS BOX: May 2019

on
Friday, May 31, 2019
My May LINE FRIENDS BOX actually arrived along with my BT21 Character Sets today!


Here's what was included in my LINE FRIENDS BOX this month:

LINE FRIENDS Cony Pink Travel Pouch
LINE FRIENDS Empty Travel Bottles

LINE FRIENDS Pangyo A5 File Folder
LINE FRIENDS Brown & Cony 'Watching You' Home Deco Sticker
LINE FRIENDS Brown Weekly Planner
LINE FRIENDS Sally Melamine Plate

BT21 Tata Clear Deco Sticker
BT21 Shooky Gel Pen
BT21 Cooky Phone Cradle
BT21 Koya Luggage Tag

My top choices from this box are the Cony travel pouch, the Cooky phone cradle, and the Brown weekly planner. Of course, I already have the Cooky phone cradle (which I took off the base to turn into a figure for display), but at least I have an extra one that I can actually use for its original purpose. The Pangyo folder file and the Shooky gel pen are also useful items for me (although I already have dozens of pens at home... what's one more, right?). But where was the Cony travel pouch and empty travel bottles and the Koya luggage tag when I was actually, you know, traveling? I'm sure I'll make use of them next time I travel, but given that I only really go anywhere once a year, I'll have to make sure I don't lose them somewhere before I travel again. The duds in this box are the plate (hi, I'm not a three-year-old that eats off a plastic plate featuring a cartoon duck) and the stickers. I've legit received deco stickers in every single box, and while they're cute, they're also not very useful to me. (I think stickers are to these boxes like single-piece chewing gums are to snack boxes.) Having received four Line Friends boxes now, I will say that there have been more items that I won't use than items I will use. It's been fun and cute, but I really doubt that I'll renew my subscription after this one is done.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9