Photolog 2019: Day 151 of 365

on
Friday, May 31, 2019
Back in April, Line Friends Box was offering BT21 character sets as a one-time-only offer (as opposed to their subscription box program, of which I am already a subscriber). They had three different sets for each character, each set including a different amount of products for different price points. Set A is the small box, Set B is the big box, and Set C is both A and B together in one box. All sets are mystery boxes, so you won't know what's included until you open them. I was actually too late for the initial run because all the sets for all characters were sold out within a couple hours, but they announced a second run the next day, so I hastily decided to get Set C for both Chimmy and Cooky and managed to get their Early Bird Sale price ($59.95 instead of $69.98). My boxes finally arrived today, and here's what I got in each of them:

BT21 Chimmy Character Set C from Line Friends Box

BT21 Chimmy 30cm cushion

BT21 Chimmy Canvas Messenger Tote Bag (Line Friends Collection Exclusive)

BT21 Chimmy 'Mustard' 3-Pocket PP Folder, Jelly Sticker Pack, Deco Sticker, Sticky Note Pad, Pencil Case, and Plush Bag Charm

BT21 Cooky Character Set C from Line Friends Box

BT21 Cooky Seat Cushion

BT21 Cooky Canvas Messenger Tote Bag (Line Friends Collection Exclusive)

BT21 Cooky Pencil Case, Plush Bag Charm, Earphone Holder, Jelly Sticker Pack, Deco Sticker, Sticky Note Pad, and Balloon

Overall, I thought both sets were good value since two items from each box were already valued at over $60, and there was a good variety of products for each set, but unfortunately for me, I already own some of the items, including the Chimmy 30cm plush as well as the Cooky Plush Bag Charm. (This is the peril of getting mystery boxes, I suppose.) I'm also not sure what I'm going to do with two pencil cases since, you know, I'm not a student, or the stickers since I have nowhere to stick them, or the balloon because I don't have a helium tank... But I will use everything else, especially that Cooky seat cushion because I had already been thinking about getting one to use as a back cushion for my computer chair. The tote bags will also come in handy when I'm shopping so I don't have to get plastic bags, and the PP folder is great because I have documents that need a home (I have a Cooky PP folder that Jaewon gifted me last year with one of my orders, but it's already full of papers). But as cute as these boxes are, I don't think I'll order them again in the future. I already own a lot of BT21 products and I'd just like to get exactly what I want so I know I'll have a use for them and also so I won't be stuck with doubles of anything.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9