LINE FRIENDS BOX: April 2019

on
Monday, May 6, 2019
My April LINE FRIENDS BOX actually arrived like, a week ago, but I hadn't gotten around to opening it until today. I wasn't really expecting much in this box after being so disappointed with last month's, but was pleasantly surprised at what I found.


Here's what was included in my LINE FRIENDS BOX this month:

LINE FRIENDS Boss Sleep Shade Sleeping Mask
LINE FRIENDS Choco Doughnut Silicone Cup Cover
LINE FRIENDS Pangyo Season 4 18cm Plush Doll
LINE FRIENDS Sally Plush Hair Tie

LINE FRIENDS Cony 4-Colour Ballpoint Pen
LINE FRIENDS Chicken Sally Silicone Luggage Tag
LINE FRIENDS Cony Silicone Sleeve Ice Tumbler

BT21 Mang Mouse Pad
BT21 Tata Tin Case Jigsaw Puzzle
BT21 Shooky Clear Deco Sticker

BT21 Tata Tin Case Jigsaw Puzzle

My top choices from this box are the Choco Doughnut Silicone Cup Cover (I always keep a cup of water for myself in the kitchen and lid covers are always handy to keep my drink from getting dusty), the Cony Silicone Sleeve Ice Tumbler (so handy to keep iced drinks in, especially since I bring my own iced coffee to work), and the BT21 Tata Tin Case Jigsaw Puzzle (you get a cute puzzle to complete and a collector's tin). I actually quite like everything that came in this box; like the pen and the mouse pad and the luggage tag are all items that I will use. I only have one real dud from this box, which is the Sally Hair Tie, but only because I don't use plushie hair ties. I'll probably give that to my little sister when I see her next. My only complaint here again is that there should've been more BT21 products included. BT21 characters take up about half of their entire character line-up and is also their most popular collection of characters, so it only makes sense that they should have more than three items out of 10 in each box. I've also received those clear deco stickers in every single box, and while they're cute, they're also not very useful to me. (I think stickers are to these boxes like single-piece chewing gums are to snack boxes.) Overall, though, I'm pretty pleased with the selection in this month's box; it's far more in line with what I expected from this subscription.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9