LINE FRIENDS BOX: March 2019

on
Friday, March 29, 2019
My LINE FRIENDS BOX was delivered today! Being so pleased with last month's, I was really looking forward to receiving this month's edition.


Here's what was included in my LINE FRIENDS BOX this month:

LINE FRIENDS Choco Check Dress Bag Charm, BT21 BT21 Cooky Plush Face Key Ring, and LINE FRIENDS Cony Figure

LINE FRIENDS Piggy Brown Character Tray Set and Sally Picnic Cup Set

LINE FRIENDS Sally Letter Stationery Set, BT21 Color Twinpen Set, BT21 RJ Clear Deco Sticker, LINE FRIENDS Brown and Cony Character Stickers, and LINE FRIENDS Choco Travel Pouch

My top choices from this box are the BT21 Cooky Plush Face Key Ring (really cute and not overly big to use as a keychain, plus Cooky is one of two of my favourite BT21 characters so I'm obviously biased) and the BT21 Color Twinpen Set (they're writing utensils, and thus useful to me). My duds from this box are the Sally Picnic Cup Set (they look like they're for toddlers), the Character Stickers (what the hell am I gonna do with these?), and the Choco Travel Pouch (it looks cheap). There's a really fine line between cute collectibles and children's items, and I think the people who curate these boxes have forgotten that the majority of people who subscribe to this program are actual full-grown adults. Moreover, most of these items are actually pretty useless to me or just too ostentatious. Like, that little teddy bear in a dress? It's cute as a plush toy, but it's actually meant to be a bag charm. Sorry, but I am not a school girl about to put a full blown plush toy as an accessory for my bag. Or that tray set? It's really cute, but I'm not serving food to a five-year-old. I had really high hopes for this box, but I was actually pretty disappointed, especially compared to the first box I got. I mean, with subscription boxes, you win some and you lose some, but here's hoping that April will be better.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9