LINE FRIENDS BOX: February 2019

on
Wednesday, March 6, 2019
Last December, an online ARMY friend of mine working for Fever Guys introduced me to their latest project, LINE FRIENDS BOX. It's a new monthly subscription box program featuring official LINE FRIENDS and BT21 merch that officially launched in February. As someone who already collects the majority of BT21 products, I was pretty much on-board immediately.


I signed up for the Early Bird 6-month prepay special, so my boxes are $49.50 a month instead of $59.99, but each one is filled with at least $120 worth of products so it's always a good value. It's a really fun program, especially since us Canadians don't have easy access to LINE FRIENDS or BT21 products offline. Here's what was in my first ever LINE FRIENDS BOX:

BT21 Koya Clear Deco StickerMang Plush Hand Mirror, Tata Bag Charm 

LINE FRIENDS Sally Large Cosmetics Pouch, Sally Silicone Cup Coaster, Pangyo Face Wash Headband

LINE FRIENDS Brown Hair Pin and Brown Coin Bank

My top choices from this box are the Mang Plush Hand Mirror, Sally Large Cosmetics Pouch, and the Pangyo Face Wash Headband (I've been wanting to get one of these for a while because my hair gets everywhere, even when it's tied up — and this one is so cute. Who doesn't want to look like a startled panda when washing up?). My dud from this box would have to be the Brown Hair Pin. Not because it's not cute, but because I won't use it and it'll just sit in my room being wasted. I'll probably give it to my little sister when I see her again. But, overall, super pleased with my first ever LINE FRIENDS BOX!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9