Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 563

on
Monday, February 11, 2019
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Frosty pink gloss or a frosty white brow bone? (And you gotta pick one! You can’t choose "neither.") Oh, yikes. Um, I guess frosty pink gloss. I'm not a fan of white frost anywhere on the face, let alone the brow bone.

  2. Pancakes or waffles? Waffles! I have to be in the right mood to eat pancakes, but I can always eat waffles.

  3. Walk me through how you remove your makeup. I remove my makeup in the shower, actually. (I'm a night-showerer.) I squeeze about two toonies' size worth of Philosophy Purity Made Simple Foaming Cleansing Gel onto palm. I wet my face under the shower head, then rub the gel in between my palms, and massage my entire face with it, including my eyes. I then stick my face back under the shower head, and rub all of the cleanser off. Legit takes off all my makeup, including mascara, and it doesn't take more than two minutes.

  4. How do you feel about carrying a cell phone around? Is yours with you 24/7? My phone is with me almost 24/7, though I leave it in the office when I'm at work. I only really check it when I'm on break, and occasionally when I'm doing office work (like when I have to text certain staff members about scheduling). Carrying a cell phone around all the time is the norm now, to be honest. I feel lost without it, as sad as it sounds. I use it to text and call, of course, but also to check emails and social media and news and weather and play random games when I'm having a smoke... I mean, hell, it even tracks my period cycle.

  5. Your go-to lippie of the moment? MAC's Liptensity Lipstick in Doe, topped with Too Faced's Natural Nudes Lipstick in Birthday Suit.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9