Saturday Nine: I Forgot to Remember to Forget

on
Saturday, January 12, 2019
This week's Saturday Nine:

You can hear this week's song here.
  1. Elvis sings that he thinks about this girl all the time. What person or topic is on your mind this Saturday? Park Jimin and his tattoo.

  2. He wants to forget the day he met his girl, but simply can't. Think about someone very important in your life. Did you know right away that they were going to be influential? No, I did not think when I first watched BTS' music video for "Blood Sweat & Tears" a few years ago that I would become as obsessive with them as I am now.

  3. What was the first concert you ever attended? Hanson at the Molson Amphitheatre in 1998.

  4. Where did you get your first piercing? (Not only where on your body, but who did the deed and where did they do it?) My first piercings were my earlobes, and I got them done at Caryl Baker Visage when I was 10 by who I assume is a certified ear piercer.

  5. What's the name of the bank where you had your first checking account? Royal Bank of Canada. It's actually still the account I use to this day.

  6. Tell us about your first bicycle. It was my brother's old bike. It was a beach cruiser style in a cerulean blue.

  7. Who received the first text you ever sent? Probably my dad. Texting wasn't popular when I got my first cell phone (it was 1999), but the only person who I ever contacted with that cell phone was my dad, so I can only assume he received my first text.

  8. What had you been drinking when you suffered your first hangover? I've never had a hangover, but I had been drinking copious amounts of beer when I suffered from my first black out.

  9. Whose was the first wedding you ever attended? My oldest cousin, Jackson, to his wife, Jenny. I was maybe 6 or 7. (He's 24 years older than me.)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9