JIMIN — NEVERMIND

on
Saturday, January 12, 2019
(Photo credits: Pieces of Mind and Jiminiful)

My question has finally been answered. Photos of today's BTS concert in Nagoya started popping up on Twitter this morning... and aside from the shock of all the new hair colours (pink-haired Jimin is back, and I am living for it), glimpses of Jimin's abs from his "Serendipity" performance show that his "NEVERMIND" tattoo is still there. (Also, he's getting more and more shameless about pulling that shirt up, and I fully support this behaviour.) And thus, we must finally conclude after months of speculation (is it for an awards show? Is it henna? Is it for a music video?), that it is, in fact, real. Normally, a tattoo on anyone wouldn't really shock me 'cause everyone I know (including myself) has one, but I think the reason why the whole fandom is shook is because BTS was that group that always said they weren't interested in tattoos. I mean, they debuted over five years ago, and none of them got one (that we know of) until now. I think what's more surprising is that Jimin got the same "NEVERMIND" tattoo from this iconic stage. I guess he loved it enough that he got it done permanently. Now my question is, is it a reference to Nirvana's 1991 album or his current mindset or his mantra for life or...?
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9