Photolog 2019: Day 12 of 365

on
Saturday, January 12, 2019
A box of six Pablo Mini

Chocolate, Strawberry Daifuku, and White Chocolate Raspberry

Apple Cinnamon, Toasted Marshmallow Chocolate, and Mont Blanc

Chocolate Pablo Mini

Strawberry Daifuku Pablo Mini

White Chocolate Raspberry Pablo Mini

Apple Cinnamon Pablo Mini

Toasted Marshmallow Chocolate Pablo Mini

Mont Blanc Pablo Mini

Celebrating the beginning of my week-long staycation with mini Japanese cheese tarts from Pablo. I chose the other five flavours that I didn't get last time, including Chocolate, White Chocolate Raspberry, Apple Cinnamon, Toasted Marshmallow Chocolate, and Mont Blanc (chestnut). I also got another Strawberry Daifuku, which was my favourite from the six I got last time. I'm planning to stay at home for at least half of my vacation week, during which I intend to watch K-dramas while eating cheese tarts. It's gonna be a good time.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9