Friday Five: Teal This Record

on
Friday, January 25, 2019
This week's Friday Five:
  1. Where in Africa would you like to visit? Egypt, Morocco, and South Africa.

  2. If you ruled the world, what would you forbid people to talk about in the company of strangers? Hmm... talking shit about me as the ruler of the world?

  3. In what way do you tolerate (or enjoy) being used? I don't mind being used for advice. I usually enjoy giving it, depending on what it's for. (Not to toot my own horn, but I give pretty good advice.)

  4. When did you recently have an a-ha moment? Well, I've been reading the Save Me webtoon and it's answering so many questions in the Bangtan Universe, so I've had a lot of a-ha moments recently. (Yes, I am a BTS nerd. But you already knew that.)

  5. What's something you know about turtles? Sea turtles can detect the Earth's magnetic field and they use it as a compass.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9