Photolog 2019: Day 25 of 365

on
Friday, January 25, 2019
Lobster nachos

Oyster sliders

A pound of mussels

Lobster roll served hot with butter

My dad and sister flew in from Hong Kong a couple days ago and wanted to meet up for dinner so, as per my dad's request, we went to Good Catch Boil House (yes, again), which my dad has become obsessed with since I introduced it to him last summer. Luckily, I was actually starving when I met them after work, so we could have a proper seafood feast. Tonight's menu included: lobster nachos, oyster sliders, a pound of mussels in the Good Catch blend, and my favourite lobster roll served hot with butter. As expected, my clothes (and breath) reek of garlic. (I love Good Catch and seafood boils in general, but they really do make you smell.) But hey, at least I didn't touch the mussels with my bare hands so they won't smell for days. I just don't think people would appreciate me doing their makeup with garlic hands.
1 comment on "Photolog 2019: Day 25 of 365"
  1. Photography is an art. An experienced one may not be able to visualize the scene if he/she is not artistic. On the other hand an artistic photographer without any experience can put a wonderful scene and can capture a beautiful moment.
    Food Photography Services in Delhi

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9