Photolog 2019: Day 24 of 365

on
Thursday, January 24, 2019
Becca Year of the Pig Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed

Kaja Blur Drop Weightless Water Primer and Don't Settle Concealer in Boba Tea

Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Dream Face Cream

Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve

My Sephora package arrived today! This was a totally unnecessary, middle-of-the-night, spur-of-the-moment order, but I'm quite excited with my purchases. It all started with the new Becca Year of the Pig Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed, which I totally didn't need but was way too cute to resist. I figured it'd be a nice little Lunar New Year gift for myself, you know? (Plus, pigs are considered good luck for me because I'm born in the Year of the Tiger, so like, I obviously needed it for health and prosperity or whatever.) I also wanted to try a couple things from this cute new Korean makeup brand called Kaja, and ended up getting the Blur Drop Weightless Water Primer (I've been on a primer hunt again) and the Don't Settle Concealer in Boba Tea (um, these concealers might have the cutest shade names, ever). Then I got a jar of the new Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Dream Face Cream, which I had gotten a sample of and totally fell in love with. The texture is rich but not too thick, it smells like mango bubble tea (at least to me, it does), it absorbs really well, and it makes my skin feel buttery soft... It's the perfect winter night cream for my skin. And finally, I got another tube of my favourite, ride-or-die Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve, which has single-handedly saved my hands from cracking and bleeding this winter. And that's it. Just five items.

You know, I actually had more self-control than I thought I did.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9