Friday Five: My Dreams They Aren’t as Empty as My Conscience Seems to Be

on
Friday, January 11, 2019
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What's got you behind the 8-ball? I wanna know if our house is going to be sold this year (we are not in a seller's market right now) and if I'm actually going to be able to move to a condo by the end of 2019.

  2. Who would you like to see a VH-1-Behind-the-Music-style documentary about? Anyone that even casually glimpses at this blog or meets me for about five minutes in real life is going to know that my answer to this is BTS. They've already done a documentary series for YouTube Premium and a documentary film for the big screen, but you know I'd be down to watch any and all documentaries about BTS.

  3. What are you likely to find behind your sofa? Nothing. Firstly, because I don't really use my sofa, and secondly, because we just had the house staged so anything behind any sofa would have been thrown out or cleaned up.

  4. What's something you'd like to put behind you this year? Any sort of irresponsibility with money. Also, any kind of negativity at my workplace. There's been some drama that came up at the end of last year that I want resolved ASAP.

  5. What's something you don't want to eat if there’s no ketchup? Nothing, really. I actually don't love ketchup all that much. Like, I'll eat it, but it's not my go-to condiment, even for fries. Scandalous, I know.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9