Photolog 2019: Day 11 of 365

on
Friday, January 11, 2019

Got some goodies at MAC today. The MAC in Monochrome collection came out yesterday and I actually really like the colours, so I recycled for the four eyeshadows in Soft Teddy, Dear Teddy, See the Future, and Holly Folly, and picked up the blush in Sur (which can double up as an eyeshadow as well). MAC's worked on their powder formulas so that all their newer eyeshadows and blushes, regardless of finish, are super-smooth, silky soft, and beautifully pigmented. They used to have issues with some of their powders; many mattes and satins were hard to blend out or build-up or would be too stiff in the pan, so I'm glad they decided to re-formulate. I hope they extend these new formulas to all their older powder products, too. I also picked up three shades of their Versicolour Varnish in Peach Aflush, Stuck in Love, and Bitten Babe. I used to be very indifferent to the Korean stained lip trend but I guess I've been watching too many K-dramas because now I'm like, "Oooh, that's pretty."
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9