Photolog 2018: Day 353 of 365

on
Wednesday, December 19, 2018
Boscia Black Charcoal Blotting Linens, NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, and NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara x 2, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Soft Brown and Medium Brown

Laneige Essential Power Skin Toner for Combination to Oily Skin and Normal to Dry Skin

Verb Blow Dry Brush

My Sephora order arrived today! (Canada Post is really stepping up their game for the holidays. I put my order in just before midnight on Monday and it was delivered today.) I guess Sephora is hurting for business right now because they offered yet another 20% discount offer for VIB Rouge members this past weekend, even though it's only been a couple weeks since their "$25 off a $75 purchase" offer, and all of November was basically their VIB sale. I mean, this is great for those of us who use a lot of products from Sephora regularly, but I do think this speaks volumes of the cosmetics retail industry at large right now. I'm certainly not complaining, but in all my years of being a Rouge member with Sephora, I've never seen them so rampant with the sales offers. And as I'm not one to turn down a discount at Sephora, I used this opportunity to stock up on some of my staples, so I really won't need to shop at Sephora again until the next VIB sale.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9