Pick-Ups & Deliveries: Haul No.72

on
Monday, January 1, 2018
Welcome to 2018! What better way to start off the year than a haul post? December wasn't really that exciting for me in terms of shopping because I bought so much in November (and also because it's that time of year to give to others, so I did buy more gifts for others than myself), but I did get score a few really good deals and received some sweet Christmas presents, too.

Etude House Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam, It's Skin Supersize Pore Tightener, It's Skin Aloe Relaxing Toner, and It's Skin Pure Moisture Snow Blossom Essence

May Coop Raw Sauce

The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Set

The Face Shop Love All the Wishes Hand Cream Set

December was the month of Korean skincare. On a trip to Pacific Mall with my friend Viv, we discovered that It's Skin was having 40% off all of their products, so I picked up an Etude House Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam, a bottle of their Aloe Relaxing Toner, a jumbo bottle of their Pore Tightener Toner, and a bottle of Pure Moisture Snow Blossom Essence. Sephora sent me a coupon for $25 off a $50 purchase for being a VIB member, which they do every December (I guess it's to keep up the shopping momentum after their VIB sale in November). I ultimately decided on a bottle of May Coop Raw Sauce which helps considerably with hydration and skin texture (and I found out that Sephora has just stopped carrying it, much to my dismay). Finally, The Face Shop was having a Buy 1, Get 1 Free sale on all of their holiday sets, so I picked up two of their Rice Water Bright Cleansing Sets (which comes with full size and travel size formats of their Foaming Cleanser and Makeup Remover for Eye & Lip) for $19, and two of their Holiday Hand Cream Sets (with Sweet Berry, Love Blossom, and Romantic Musk scents) for $15. 

Bath & Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap in Birchwood & Juniper, Garden Sage & Mint, and White Cherry & Thyme

Bath & Body Works Wallflowers in Turquoise Waters Fresh Bamboo, Midnight Blue Citrus, Cucumber Melon, and Blue Ocean Waves

I also took advantage of Bath & Body Works' Semi-Annual Sale, along with my $10 off coupon and snagged some Gentle Foaming Hand Soaps and some new Wallflowers. Nothing that exciting, but I love the aesthetic of these particular hand soaps, and the much more luxe, sophisticated scents. Wish they had decided to keep them permanent.

Fruits & Passion Cucina Lime Zest & Cypress Olive Oil Hand Soap and Crabtree & Evelyn Pomegranate & Argan Oil Nourishing Hand Therapy

NARS NARSissist Wanted Eyeshadow Palette

Sonix iPhone 7 Plus Ice Cream Case 

I got some lovely Christmas gifts last month. My Secret Santa at work got me a huge bottle of my favourite hand soap (I have been raving about this stuff at work for the last couple months) as well as a tube of Crabtree & Evelyn's Pomegranate & Argan Oil Nourishing Hand Therapy after she found out that it was my go-to hand cream for years (the only reason I stopped buying it is because I no longer lived near any Crabtree & Evelyn stores). My friend Chelsea got me the NARS NARSissist Wanted Eyeshadow Palette that I'd been eyeing, along with a new tube of my favourite Urban Decay Perversion Mascara. My mom, who got me for our family Secret Santa, got me two big bags of Starbucks ground coffee and a cute coffee mug because she knows my caffeine addiction is real. My friend Viv got me the Sonix Ice Cream phone case I wanted for months (as it turns out, she sneakily bought it while we were at Pacific Mall together).

BTS Love Yourself 承 'Her' EP

And finally, my friend Shannon got me the BTS Love Yourself 承 'Her' EP after hearing me go on and on and on about BTS for the last two months. (She told me, "In the years that I've known you, this is the fastest and most intense I have ever seen you get obsessed over something." It's totally true.) I haven't bought a physical copy of a music album in a long, long time (I pretty much exclusively use Apple Music these days), so I was surprised and absolutely delighted to see how gorgeous the latest BTS record is. Along with the CD (that has two bonus tracks!), it comes with a beautifully bound photo and lyric book as well as a mini book of notes written by the members (apparently there are four different versions of the physical album and each one comes with a different book of notes and they all tie in to the insanely elaborate story that they've been telling through their music videos and short films for the past two years; it's one of the most intriguing concepts I've ever seen by any musical artist), all in stark white with a holographic abstract floral design. It's honestly the most gorgeous physical music album I've ever owned.

If there's one thing I can predict, it's that I will only become more obsessed with BTS in 2018.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9