Photolog 2018: Day 1 of 365

on
Monday, January 1, 2018
For 2018, I'm trying to use this space as it was originally intended: as a web log. I'm still going to put up my regular posts like beauty reviews and hauls and weekly memes and videos, but as the past few years have gone by like a blur, I seemed to have lost touch with the minutiae of everyday life. So I'm starting a "photolog" wherein a post a photo I've taken that day, regardless of how trivial it is.


I'm starting with this photo of tonight's dinner (be warned that a lot of photologs will likely be featuring food, 'cause that's just how I roll). My parents wanted to go out for a New Year's dinner and all I wanted was noodle soup. So we compromised and went to Matsuya. They got their bibimbap and I got my Korean pork belly ramen. 2018 is off to a good start.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9