Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 500

on
Monday, November 6, 2017
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Assuming you "went there," what mascara are you wearing today? Urban Decay Perversion Mascara and MAC Haute & Naughty Too Black Lash Mascara. Yes, I wear two mascaras everyday because I am extra like that.

  2. When was the last time you hosted a dinner party? On my 25th birthday. I use the term "hosted" very loosely, because while this dinner was held at my house, I didn't actually do any of the work. My friend Ben, a Red Seal Chef, decided to cook a massive feast for me and our friends as my birthday present that year. He came over to my house with bags and bags of groceries and made pizzas, pastas, steaks, chicken wings, ribs, and pork chops — it was glorious. And he made me a huge tiramisu as my birthday cake, too.

  3. Would you fare better in a dance battle or a rap battle? Okay, this is gonna be controversial, but I'm gonna say dancing. I would likely bomb in both, but at least I took dance classes when I was younger (ballet, jazz, and hip hop — list this under 'things no one would ever guess about me') so I have some sort of concept of movement to rhythm. Rapping would be my own personal nightmare. I'd just be standing there forever thinking of words that rhyme and counting syllables.

  4. Where are you in the world right now? I am about 30 km from downtown Toronto.

  5. If you had the chance to go into space as a tourist, would you go? Nah. I've never had interest in going into space.

  6. BONUS QUESTION >> What's your favourite kind of soup? Noodle soup, though more specificially, ramen.


    Miso ramen with pork belly and soft-boiled egg at Kinton Ramen
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9