Friday Five: Thanks a Lot

on
Friday, November 24, 2017
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What would you sarcastically like to thank your local government for? Not local, but I would like to thank the Ontario government for making it mandatory to switch out the old health cards to the new ones that have expiration dates just so we have to pay the renewal fee every five years. I would also like to thank them for making licence plate stickers expire on birthdays so you have to spend $240 on your birthday to drive your car legally.

  2. What would you sarcastically like to thank your body for? I would like to thank my body for being allergic to an unknown detergent or substance so that I constantly have hand eczema that causes my skin to break open into deep, incredibly painful cuts.

  3. What would you sarcastically like to thank your neighbours for? I would like to thank my neighbours for being old and bored so that the only cause of excitement for them is to be nosy and gossip.

  4. What would you sarcastically like to thank the internet for? I would like to thank the Internet for being the birthplace of cyber-bullying.

  5. What would you sarcastically like to thank November for? I would like to thank November for having the gloomiest, dreariest weather of the year.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9