Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 495

on
Monday, October 2, 2017
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Which '90s super model are you — Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell, Claudia Schiffer, Kate Moss, Linda Evangelista, Stephanie Seymour, Christy Turlington, or Tyra Banks? I would never categorize myself with any model because I will never be that skinny, tall, photogenic, famous, or rich, but my favourite of the eight here is Christy Turlington. Not just because of her aesthetic (she just has the most pleasant face to look at), but also because of her modesty, intelligence, and philanthropy. And according to this quiz here, Christy Turlington would also be my '90s supermodel life coach.

  2. Doughnuts or doughnut holes? Doughnut holes, because I get more variety that way. Except when I'm at a Doughnut Plant in NYC. Then just give me one of everything.

  3. Where do you usually get your nails done? At my house 'cause it's a waste of money for me to get them done at a salon. I get bored of my nail colour within days, so I do my nails every week. I spend that money that I would spend on manicures on getting cool nail polish shades instead.

  4. A beauty product you recently tried but wouldn't recommend to a friend? I don't dislike them, per se, but I did find Too Faced's Love Light Prismatic Highlighters to be underwhelming. For the price, they just lack that smooth texture, pigmentation, and beaming illumination that I personally want in a highlighter.

  5. What was the last social event you attended? My brother's wedding this past Saturday in New Hope, Pennsylvania!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9