Menchie's

on
Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hi, my name is Denise, and I'm a Menchie's addict. I think I've gone there like, five times in the past two weeks. My current favourite combination: Original Tart frozen yogurt and Raspberry Lemonade sorbet mixed together, topped with pineapple chunks, kiwi chunks, strawberry slices, and mochi balls. Just the right amount of sweet and tart, totally refreshing, and perfect for summer. Oh, and one of my clients is the owner of the Menchie's location I frequent, and she gave me some free yogurt coupons. So, basically, I'm going to be spending my entire summer at Menchie's.


Menchie's Frozen Yogurt
Markham Town Square
3828 Highway 7
Markham, ON L3R 1L7
(905) 477-8300
6 comments on "Menchie's"
  1. Why have I not tried this yet. !@#$ For some reason, everytime we pass by one we're either on our way somewhere else or just ate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHHH, IT'S SO GOOD!!! Just have it after dinner, it's what I always do, lol. :) I'm never too full for dessert!!!

      Delete
  2. ****DROOOLLLLSSSSSS****


    And LUCKY!! If I were a makeup artist and had a client who owned a Menchies franchise, I'm pretty sure I'd accept free froyo coupons as payment. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!! That's an idea, actually... Maybe I'll be like, "Okay, eye make-up, 5 coupons. Full face, 10 coupons." SUCH A GOOD DEAL.

      Delete
  3. Clearly it was meant to be! What a coincidence. Or did you conveniently leave your business card while at Menchie's? LOL ;)

    I think there's one near the UofT campus but I might be confusing it with some other place. I'll try it eventually!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I wish I had left my business card there! No, I did her make-up a couple days ago, and she was like, "Do you go to Menchie's?" And I was like, "WHY YES I DO, I WENT THERE JUST TWO DAYS AGO." And that's when she gave me some coupons. LOVE.

      You must try this, for sure. Though I've also heard good things about Yogurty's. Never been there, but I heard it's even better than Menchie's. Therefore, I MUST TRY IT.

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9