Matsu Japanese + Thai

on
Monday, May 14, 2012
Anj and I took Suzie out for a belated birthday all-you-can-eat dinner at Matsu this evening:


Salmon and tuna sashimi


Spicy salmon hand roll


Magic Mango Roll


Veggie Explosion Roll


Deep-fried bean curd


Deep-fried wontons


Deep-fried mushroom dumplings


Grilled sweet potato


Satay beef skewers


Grilled shrimp skewers


Black pepper beef


Garlic beef with vegetables


Yellow coconut curry with beef and roti


Deep-fried bananas with mango ice cream

Yep, we were about ready to explode afterwards. You know, it might be a bit pre-mature to say this, but I think Matsu might be my favourite all-you-can-eat restaurant. They have a great variety of food from different cuisines (Japanese, Thai, Chinese, Malaysian), the sushi and sashimi are always fresh, the food is well-presented, and the décor is sleek and modern. And our waiter was super, super nice and made sure to point out which dishes were 100% vegetarian (there are some dishes that you think are vegetarian, but there will be fish flakes or something on it) because Anj is vegan, and he also recommended us different dishes that we might enjoy. Another really great experience at Matsu. Also, I totally just realized that I have been eating a lot of Japanese (or Japanese-inspired) food lately. Need to switch it up.


Matsu Japanese + Thai
865 York Mills Road, Unit 9
Toronto, ON M3B 1Y5
(647) 352-8833
2 comments on "Matsu Japanese + Thai"
  1. Why switch it up when everything is so freaking amazing?? Thai is my favourite and I need to explore Malay dishes some more. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I like to vary my cuisines! Too much of a good thing is bad. :P

      I love all Asian cuisines a lot, but if I had to pick, I think I'd go with Japanese and Chinese...

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9