Friday Five: String

on
Friday, March 9, 2012
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What's a film that always tugs at your heartstrings? Toy Story 3. There is no way you can't not cry during that film. I swear, even the toughest of guys tear up.
  2. How long would it take you to come up with a six-inch length of string if someone needed it right now? Perhaps ten minutes. I would need to find the string first, though I know I have some in my house somewhere...
  3. What are your thoughts on string cheese? It's okay. I don't like to play with my food, to be honest, especially if I'm hungry. I just want to eat it as soon as possible ('cause it's cheese). And I don't find string cheese to be as tasty as like, a block of cheese. So I prefer cubes or slices or like, slabs.
  4. Among people you know, who's the best guitar-player? My best friend, Ben. He's self-taught and was in a band in his teens. He just plays for fun now, but I swear he can just listen to a song and play out the guitar part instantly.
  5. What memories do you have of Silly String? None, actually. My friends and I didn't play with Silly String when we were younger, and I don't even know where I can get it now. Probably party stores. But I never go to party stores.
6 comments on "Friday Five: String"
  1. OMG, Toy Story 3! I was all, "NOT GOING." but my siblings dragged me. Then I was sobbing in the theatre like a baby along with both my sisters and brother-in-law! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I KNOW, RIGHT? My boyfriend was like, "I may have teared up a few times..." LOL, Pixar really knows how to work those emotions...

      Delete
  2. So true about Toy Story 3 and I don't even have children - it made me think of how fast my niece and nephew are growing up, a thought I really hate having. I'm with you about cheese too - a few slices of sharp chedder do it for me:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Jen! Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

      Haha, I think, for me, the reason why Toy Story 3 was so heart-breaking was because I could totally relate to Andy -- growing up and having to say goodbye to your childhood and the things that represented it. It's the having to let go part that is so sad. :(

      Oh, man, it's such a good movie!

      Delete
  3. i have't seen toy story 3, but i heard it was a great movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Katherine -- you should definitely watch Toy Story 3, it was phenomenal. But have a box of tissues with you, it's a tearjerker. :P

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9