China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Ring In The Red

on
Friday, December 23, 2011

I went to the doctor's yesterday, and it's official: I have bronchitis and asthma. Joyful, no? I have been rather miserable, so in an effort to get into the holiday spirit, I decided to start with... my nails. Obviously. I'm not usually a fan of Christmas-themed anything, but I decided that China Glaze's Ring In The Red was just Christmas-y enough without going overboard. It's a cherry red base with cherry red glitter and shimmer. I'm not usually a fan of red nail polishes on myself, either, but this one is actually really, really pretty. It looks infinitely better in real life than in pictures — I had about eight people ask me what polish this was the first day I wore it. The formula isn't China Glaze's best; I needed three coats, which is on par with many glitter polishes, but China Glaze is usually good with the opacity in their formula. That aside, it's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a fun holiday colour.
2 comments on "China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Ring In The Red"
  1. Oh, man. I'm sorry to hear that :(

    I hope you're feeling better, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mary. I got a super-strength inhaler and am taking extra-strength Advil Sinus + Cold, so it's been a little better. Still got a runny nose and a hacking cough and tons of phlegm... but at least I can breathe through both nostrils and have curbed the wheezing. :D

    I am such a hottie. :P

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9