Friday Five

on
Friday, December 23, 2011
This week's Friday Five:
  1. In 2011, what did you do far too many times? Get sick! And spend too much money.
  2. In 2011, what did you rediscover? My love of cheesy '90s pop music. Hello, Hanson, Robyn, and All Saints!
  3. What 2011 event will you still be paying for in 2012? Shopping from this holiday season.
  4. In what unexpected place did you find a friend in 2011? I don't think I found any friends in unexpected places.
  5. As 2011 comes to a close, what in your life is trending upward toward a much better 2012? My job. (Knock on wood!) 2011 started off a little rocky in finding a stable job in the make-up industry, but I got a contract in the Spring and am loving (almost) every minute of it. I'm excited for next year's trends and colours and collections!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9