Kelsey's

on
Thursday, July 28, 2011

Shawn and I went for a late dinner at Kelsey's tonight after I was done work. We ordered the steak fajitas for two, which were mediocre; filling, yes, and my craving for fajitas was satisfied, but they weren't fantastic. I took some pictures of them, but they didn't turn out very nicely (fajitas aren't really that photogenic, as it turns out), so I'm not going to bother posting them here. For dessert, however, we ordered the deep-fried Mars Bar. And while that sounds gross (like deep-fried butter or deep-fried Oreos), let me tell you, people: it is awesome. Heart attack waiting to happen or not, it is damn delicious. I tried a deep-fried Mars Bar once before, at the CNE last year, but their batter was totally inferior, reminiscent to that of a Pogo (which is great with sausage, but not so much with a chocolate bar). To make it even more delightfully fattening, it comes with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, drizzled in chocolate syrup! Epic, right? I would definitely order that again. Also because I'm not sure where else you can get a deep-fried Mars Bar all year round.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9