Red Lobster

on
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Shawn and I went to Red Lobster for dinner!

Cheddar Bay Biscuits (a.k.a. the most divine things on Earth)

Lobster, Artichoke, and Seafood Dip

Savoury garlic shrimp

Seaside Shrimp Trio: breaded shrimp, savoury garlic shrimp, and shrimp linguini alfredo

Okay, so any meal that starts with those Cheddar Bay biscuits is going to be a phenomenal one. Really. Like, I could have just that basket of biscuits and be a happy camper. Sadly, you can't really get the free biscuits without actually ordering something. So Shawn and I decided to get the Lobster and Artichoke Dip to start. It's ridiculous. The dip is made of artichokes, spinach, Maritime lobster meat, and seafood in a three-cheese blend. It's served with tortilla chips, which are okay (some of them were soggy from all the grease sitting on them, though I'm not sure where the grease came from in the first place), but you try it with the biscuits? Holy moly, what was that? Oh, yeah, that was your tastebuds having simultaneous orgasms.

I then ordered the Seaside Shrimp Trio as my main course, which includes breaded shrimp, savoury garlic shrimp, and shrimp linguine alfredo, along with your choice of side (I had the baked potato). Too much shrimp, you say? Never! If there is one thing I have to complain about, though, it's the breaded shrimp. It's all breading and almost no shrimp. I wouldn't order that again. It doesn't really matter, in any case, 'cause I couldn't finish it. After the linguine and the garlic shrimp (and the dip and um, three biscuits), I had one breaded shrimp and was like, "Nope, can't, gonna explode." So, Shawn doggie-bagged it, 'cause he doesn't mind the breaded shrimp. (Gross.) Next time, I think I will ask for an extra basket of biscuits and at the end of the meal, just be all, "Whoopsies, couldn't finish them!" and get a take-out container to take them home.
6 comments on "Red Lobster"
  1. They totally let you take left over biscuits home, we did it last time! The waiter even offered. Whoohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, awesome, I wonder if they'll let me take two baskets home...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, hope that your server is a guy and becomes besties with him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I'd totally work at Red Lobster again just for those biscuits.

    And their Lobster and artichoke dip is AWESOME!!!!

    People would always ask for more bread though they still had some on their side plates then doggy bag everything. Great trick!!

    FUCK, I'm so hungry now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, yessssss, going to ask for more biscuits next time! :D God, I don't know what they put in them, but they're like crack.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9