Saturday Nine

on
Saturday, April 16, 2011
This week's Saturday Nine:
  1. What is the most "down and out" that you've ever been? Probably when I was at UTSC. I had quit my full-time job at Lancôme to go back to school, but I didn't know what the hell I was doing. I was studying Humanities and I knew I wasn't going to be doing anything with these studies; I just wanted a change, and no more minimum wage jobs. I was broke and depressed and just felt really alone. It was after that when I decided to finally pursue make-up school, 'cause I realized all I wanted to do was make-up.
  2. Do you believe there is only one "right" religion? Seeing as I don't believe in any religion, let alone one, my answer would have to be a resounding no.
  3. If you could get back in touch with one person you've lost touch with, who would it be and why? I wouldn't want to get back in touch with someone I've lost touch with. I'm not in touch with that person for a reason. I truly believe that if someone is meant to be in your life, he or she will be.
  4. Has anyone ever held the key to your heart, but did not know it? Probably... I had these insanely long-term crushes back in high school that never came into fruition.
  5. If your lover cheated on you and profusely apologized, might you accept them back into your life? No. I don't take to betrayal very well, especially from someone I once trusted so much.
  6. Have you ever gone to work/school drunk or stoned? If yes, do tell. Oh, yeah, when I was in university, I definitely went to lectures stoned. Never drunk, though.
  7. Who is your favourite relative? I'm not sure if I have a favourite, but I most appreciate my mom and my brother.
  8. What annoys you most? See the side bar.
  9. Tell us of one thing you used to do that you are not proud of. I used to be a complete stoner. And also my first relationship. I made a lot of stupid decisions when I was younger.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9