Islands + Love The Way You Lie

on
Thursday, April 21, 2011

A refreshing mash-up of The xx's "Islands" and Eminem and Rihanna's "Love the Way You Lie" by The Pretty Reckless. Taylor Momsen sounds like she had to smoke two packs a day to get that voice, but it's got character. Her raccoon eyes are a little distracting, though. She's definitely not Cindy Lou Who anymore. Or Jenny Humphrey, for that matter.
6 comments on "Islands + Love The Way You Lie"
  1. I completely forgot about that song!

    Don't you love the video for it?! Seems like it was super annoying to make though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Pretty Reckless are a guilty pleasure of mine.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, the video for Megan Fox? It might have been the last project I've seen her in. My co-worker had her iPod Shuffle playing at work last week and that's when I first heard that song. Seriously. I think it came out last year. I'm so behind on pop music, lol.

    The Pretty Reckless' album is actually pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh noo I meant the one for The xx where a bunch of dancers keep dancing the same thing as the camera pans out.

    But I don't like Megan Fox and Charlie from Lost. That was SUCH an awkward pairing, no?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, I didn't realize which video you meant, and I thought, "Well, it can't have been that annoying to shoot..." But yes, The xx video must've been a pain, lol.

    And yes, Megan Fox and Dominic Monaghan was a rather odd pairing... I was like, "BUT HE'S A HOBBIT!" Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahah!

    Yeah, he was probably all angsty and angry 'cause all he wanted was to go back to The Shire!!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9