Friday Five

on
Friday, April 22, 2011
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What are your thoughts on late-night television talk shows? I don't watch them, but I guess I don't mind them. To be honest, I don't really think about them.
  2. What television program is so bad you can't believe anyone watches it? From what I've heard about it, Jersey Shore. And before that, The Hills. Oh, and that show with the Kardashians.
  3. In what way have your television-viewing habits changed over the years? I only watch television shows on DVD now, because I don't have time to follow cable schedules anymore. I remember back in middle and high school, every week, I'd have my line-up of shows to watch, like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Gilmore Girls, and Smallville. And then I stopped watching weekly shows when I was in university. Possibly because I had more of a social life.
  4. If you were in charge of the universe, what changes might you make to television? No commercials. And music channels actually playing music videos instead of pseudo-reality shows.
  5. What is most likely the very next thing you will be watching on television? True Blood: Season 3 on DVD. And if Shawn gets his way, probably Game of Thrones.
3 comments on "Friday Five"
  1. Rich and I have started watching Game of Thrones- 2nd episode tonight! No opinion on it yet..I'll give it a couple more episodes before I decide..

    We should go see Thor. Double date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Shawn is super excited about Game of Thrones 'cause he really loves the novels that they're based on. He said it's been really good so far. Maybe I'll watch the two episodes and see for myself.

    Sure, when does Thor come out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard that it's really novel accurate! Though I must say it's a bit slow..maybe better off watching it on HBO on demand so you can watch like, 4 episodes back to back. lol

    Thor comes out May 6th. Probably going to watch it on the 7th or 8th?

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9