Friday Five

on
Friday, April 8, 2011
This week's Friday Five:
  1. At what age do you think you will no longer be young? Ultimately, I think being young is a state of mind. I've met women who have sagging, wrinkly skin and they still giggle and tell dirty jokes and look on the bright side. I've also met women who look really young that are cynical and negative and don't know how to have fun anymore. To kids and teenagers, I'm old. But to seniors, I'm really young. So, I really don't know, but I don't think I'm there yet.
  2. What was the longest line you ever had to stand in? Probably at Vans Warped Tour. I remember the line-ups every year would go all the way around the park and it would take at least two hours to get in.
  3. In what way are you especially strong? I've been told that I'm great at relating and/or empathizing with people, if that's considered a strength. I've also been told that I'm an excellent conversationalist. But if we're talking about emotional strength, well, let's just say I've been through a lot of shit and I've gained a lot of perspective from it.
  4. Who was the last person to inform you that you were wrong? Probably Shawn.
  5. When did you last have to bid someone so long? I assume this means the last time I had to say goodbye to someone that I won't see again for a while. In which case, it would be my brother.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9