Friday Five

on
Friday, April 1, 2011
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What's in need of a good cleaning? My car. It's just so full of junk that I've accumulated over the past couple of years. A lot of my school make-up kit (plaster from prosthetics class, mannequin head from hair styling class, etc.) is still in my trunk. And I've found pairs of shoes that I thought I'd lost for months under my car seats. And right now, on the floor by the passenger seat, are half-empty bottles of water, juice, pop... Just the thought of all that crap turns me off from cleaning it out. Yeah, it's a vicious cycle.
  2. What's your idea of good, clean fun? Long drives, cuddling with my boyfriend while watching DVDs, coffee runs with friends, and roller coasters. Not all together, and not necessarily in that order.
  3. How clean is your driving record? Seeing as I got a speeding ticket within the first month of acquiring my driver's license, just went to court a couple weeks ago to fight two tickets I got in 2009, and am still waiting for two accidents to drop off my record, I'd say it's downright dirty.
  4. When did you last make a clean escape? This afternoon, I artfully dodged a crazy evangelist trying to sell me on the ways of Jesus. She told me how my smoking cigarettes reflects my dirty soul, and that God will save us from impending doom or whatever when the earth and sun no longer exist, and some stuff about heaven and hell. I just looked at her, put out my cigarette, told her I don't believe in God or the afterlife regardless, and walked away.
  5. What are your feelings about dirty language? I probably utilize it way too much.
2 comments on "Friday Five"
  1. "Thank you God for making me an atheist."

    That was THE best closing line ever delivered at an awards show!!


    I'm a Catholic and I do believe in a God and an afterlife, but some people take it way too far with trying to convert people and save them from eternal damnation or whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah, I think it was Ricky Gervais? Instant classic.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9