Zoya Nail Lacquer in Ivanka

on
Thursday, March 17, 2011

In honour of this Irish holiday, I decided to paint my nails in Zoya's Ivanka. It was a toss-up between this, China Glaze's Four Leaf Clover, and Essie's Pretty Edgy, but ultimately, the glitter won out. Hope you all have a lovely St. Patrick's Day!
2 comments on "Zoya Nail Lacquer in Ivanka"
  1. Did you apply it yourself? 'Cause it looks really good! I can't even make my toes that pretty. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah, I always do my own nails 'cause I change the colour like, every three days and manicures just wouldn't be worth it for me. :P

    To be fair, because I paint my nails so often, I've gotten pretty good at it, lol. Practice, practice, practice!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9