Dufflet Pastries

on
Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bought myself a Dufflet Devil's Mint Cupcake while on break at work. As the name implies, it's a Devil's food cupcake with mint frosting. It was pretty good and the cake was flavourful and moist, but I found that the mint frosting didn't taste very minty at all (nor did it look minty, which I expect to be green!). At best, there was maybe a hint of it, but I personally found it to taste more just like vanilla. Which is fine by me, 'cause it's still a delightful cupcake, but I just expected it to be, you know, mint chocolate. Ah, well. I think I will try the Double Vanilla or Pink Velvet next time.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9