Zoya Nail Lacquer in Edyta

on
Wednesday, March 23, 2011

All I did today was watch The Big Bang Theory and paint my nails. My colour of choice for today is Zoya's Edyta from their Wicked collection. I've been having a small obsession with Zoya's shimmer nail polishes recently, because they just execute so beautifully (very smooth and pigmented, and they're only about $10 a pop!). Edyta is actually a blackened green with gold and green shimmer, but depending on the lighting, it can look like a smoky dark grey or blue-green. It's just a really, really awesome shade. And since the weather has gone to shit, I don't have to go into Spring nail mode just yet.
2 comments on "Zoya Nail Lacquer in Edyta"
  1. Is that what you were wearing last week? Green nail polish is either a hit or miss for me, but that's so pretty!

    P.S. You're really good at applying your own polish. I can do my left nails ok, but the ones on my right always look SO off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, no, I was wearing Zoya's Ivanka (a much brighter emerald green -- I was totally wearing it for St. Patty's day, lol!) when I saw you!

    You can totally pull this colour off, though, 'cause it's not really green... it has an antique gold/green glitter in it, which is what makes it shine green, but otherwise it looks more like a very dark grey. :)

    And, thanks! I'm right-handed, so my left hand nails used to be much nicer than my right, but I've gotten pretty good over the years. It's all about practice!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9