Korean Curry Chicken

on
Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Got home after a long day of work and made dinner with some random stuff I found in the fridge and pantry. The end result was chicken drumsticks and vegetables in Korean curry sauce with steamed mantou buns. Yep, this is what happens when you don't do your own grocery shopping. That aside, though, it actually ended up being pretty good.
2 comments on "Korean Curry Chicken"
  1. Your mom said *she* made this! lol

    PS. Those mantou buns are so damn good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yep, she made the chicken the night before and there was leftovers 'cause I wasn't home to eat it, so I took it, added some veggies and spices and sauce ('cause my mom doesn't know what flavour is). I never have the time to actually cook meat when I get home, so she always cooks random things and then I have to change them to my liking. :/

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9