Banana Walnut Bread

on
Wednesday, March 30, 2011

In an effort to save some money, I've been trying to stay at home more on my days off. So my afternoon consisted of finishing up my It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia: Season 3 DVDs, and baking a loaf of banana walnut bread with the leftover walnuts I had from last week. I added some lemon zest for a bit of a kick, and it turned out even better than the muffins I made.
3 comments on "Banana Walnut Bread"
  1. OMG there is totally an inner chef in you dying to come out, Denise! That looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Sydney, I figure I love food so much, I should try making it more often. :P And your photos always inspire me to bake more! I always get so hungry looking at your blog... :(

    Janetta, I used this recipe. And then I added some walnuts for some nutty goodness. :)

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9