Friday Five

on
Friday, March 11, 2011
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What's your favorite thing to put chocolate syrup on? An ice cream sundae, definitely. Or on a chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream. Or on those molten chocolate lava cakes with vanilla ice cream. Pretty much anything that comes with vanilla ice cream, actually. I never actually put chocolate syrup on anything at home, though. It just always comes with the desserts I order when I'm dining out. Either way, it's pretty awesome.
  2. What's the best thing to sprinkle cinnamon on? French toast, apple pie, and lattes.
  3. What's something that is made superb by a few drops of hot sauce? Pho noodle soup! And pretty much anything from Taco Bell, from their burritos to their fries. Oh, man, so good.
  4. What's something you do with honey? I love honey on toast with butter. It's so simple and so good. And I also love hot lemon and honey tea when I have a cold. It's the best when you have a sore throat.
  5. Besides a sandwich, what's something you put peanut butter on? Oreo cookies. Judge me all you want, but don't knock it 'till you try it! And, when I'm in the mood to be healthier, I like peanut butter on apple slices.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9